Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I love my sister

Sisterhood is such a blessing. Last night I skyped with my sister all the way in Honduras. Growing up we were inseparable...we shared the same room, played soccer together, had the same friends and basically got punished bad if we ever fought. Our parents were determined to make us friends, and we were. Even now she's the only one that truly gets my sense of humour and knows when my sugar level is low and can tell me straight up what how I'm failing in life when I need to hear it.
Sisterly love. 
You don't choose who your family is and its not like you can back out of your blood connection with them. So I'm thankful God gave me her. This pic summarizes how making our bouquets for the wedding went... also its exactly how it went  every time we washed dishes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment