Saturday, September 4, 2010

What the crap?!


Today felt like Fall. FALL!! As my friend Aban and I skipped merrily to breakfast we were first taken aback by the temperature. Then all the pieces started coming together..there was a red maple leaf on the pavement..cute curly haired children in woolly sweaters...overnight it had become fall. Sigh.
Don't get me wrong, I love fall! The cozy clothes, the perfect running conditions, school starting (even if I'm not in school anymore, there's just something about all the paper and pens around that excites me), the change was just so sudden is all.
So on this autumesque day Aban took me to one of her favourite stores called Eclectisauras in Cabbage town. oh and an amazing coffee shop called Jet Fuel. Such a hipster coffee shop, loved it. Anyways, Eclectisauras is just a wee place owned and run by a young woman who had a dream to open her own vintage shop. She told us about the nightmare it was to renovate the flat its in now, how she was in 3 car accidents leading up to the store's opening due to the stress and now how the hard work paid off. She loves her little shop.. and so did we!

www.eclectisauras.com

No comments:

Post a Comment